Ki Residences Floor Plan – Experience The Many Surrounding Businesses..
JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender for an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop an area of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is an award-winning architectural firm which has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be an easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to be carried out 2020 and is also portion of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a short while walk from their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and departmental stores like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and it is a hipster place for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
Moreover, in addition there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic Secondary School is within 1 km from JadeScape. Several other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer located in Singapore, which is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s commitment to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, such as the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Then Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping malls(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Ask for “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Create a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone proficient in similar property investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you must carry per each apartment you are considering to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to keep your enthusiasm in check when you find yourself in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself will be to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall deeply in love with a home. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely however is not in an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a beautiful investment.
• Make Sure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate need to turn an instant profit. Ensure your money is healthy enough to ride the first ups and downs until your home begins to make a whmrna income.
Purchasing apartments is often an inexpensive way to go into the investment property market. But just just like any other property investment, there exists much to find out and arrange for before you close the sale. Keep in mind your finances, your objectives, and the knowledge you have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.